Personal Data Protection Policy
The S.A. Company with the name “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS ANONYMI ETAIRIA EPENDYTIKIS DIAMESOLAVISIS” (S.A. INVESTMENT BROKERAGE COMPANY) and the distinguishing title “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA”.
«EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA» (no 3, Korai Str, PO Box 10564, Athens, tel. 0030-2103226244, email: info @ eurocapital – partners . com ), to which the website belongs (owner/manager): https :// eurocapital – partners . com / , is committed as Personal Data Controller:
· that it respects the privacy of its website users, its customers, its employees, its partners and its suppliers, during any collection/use/processing of their personal data,
· that it uses, through cookies, only the data that is necessary for the proper operation of the website and for the optimal provision of our services, which the user chooses,
· that it ensures the observance of the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the proper functioning of the security systems.
2. What are these texts for:
· The Personal Data Protection Policy concerns the collection, processing, use of any personal data of our users, customers, employees, partners and suppliers, with the aim of ensuring all of them that “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” acts in a safe and reliable manner and in accordance with the definitions of the EU Legislation (General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 EU) and the national legislation (L.4624/2019). With this Policy, the above Data Subjects are sufficiently informed about the type of personal data we process, the way of processing, the time of storage, their transfer, the rights they have for this processing, etc., in accordance with the provisions of the articles 12, 13, 14 GDPR.
3. In order to fulfill the obligations arising from the legislation on the protection of personal data, “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” is the Data Controller, within the meaning of article 4 par.7 of GDPR 679/2016, since it processes personal data in the context of carrying out its business activity and decides the purposes and manner of processing personal data. The contact details of the Data Controller are mentioned above under no.1.
4. When you use the website https :// eurocapital – partners . com / , we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information (“data“), useful for identifying or identifying you, for the purpose of either communicating with you or serving you. So:
(a) by completing the contact form, via the email address info @ eurocapital – partners . com , please enter: first name, last name, contact phone number, email, subject and the text of your message. And when you visit and interact with our website, information may be automatically collected, such as: cookies and data about how you access and use our website (such as IP address, browser type, websites you visit, time and date of visit, connection speed, other basic server connection information and other diagnostic data). While:
(b) during your pre-contractual or transactional relationship with us, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information useful to identify or identify you, for the purpose of either communicating with you or serving you, and other necessary by the relevant legislation on the stock exchange and the operation of AEED. Such are: first and last name (mandatory), father’s name (mandatory), identity card (mandatory), VAT number (mandatory), tax authority (mandatory), email (mandatory), contact phone number (mandatory) , address (mandatory), city (mandatory), profession, age, request or query.
(c) At the same time, we invite you to let us know if you agree/consent to receive new letters from “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” with promotional activities of our products and services, agreement/consent that can be freely revoked at any time with a special option at the end of the newsletter.
5. Purposes/Legal bases of processing: These data are processed by “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” only to the extent that this is necessary:
(a) for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual relationship (6 par.1b’ GDPR), if you are our client (RECEPTION AND TRANSMISSION OF ORDERS ON MOBILE SECURITIES AND SHARES ISSUED BY UNDERTAKINS FOR COLLECTIVE INVESTMENT IN TRASFERABLE SECURETIES and PROVISION OF INVESTMENT ADVICE),
(b) to provide you with better services and to detect and resolve technical problems if you are a user of the website,
(c) to comply with our obligations under tax, stock exchange and generally applicable law;
(d) for the purposes of the legitimate interests we pursue (6 par.1 f GDPR),
(e) for communication with our user or customer, as Subjects, and for promotional purposes (therefore, the legal basis for processing is your consent, which you provide us by selecting the corresponding field, where this is provided, and which you can withdraw at any time based on your GDPR rights as set out below). We note that, by registering for the services provided through our website, you consent to the storage and use of your personal data in accordance with this, while, in any case, with the continued use of our website, you are deemed to accept our Privacy Statement us.
(f) for the defense of our rights and the establishment, exercise, support and enforcement of our legal claims.
6. Access/Recipients of the data:
(a) Access to the personal data, which are collected in the context of the above purposes, has the authorized for the handling of the process in question the staff of “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA”, which has received the appropriate information for the safe processing of personal data. Each Subject is aware of and consents to the authorized external partners of “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” having access to their data and its details to be exchanged with these persons, as long as the exchange is necessary for the proper fulfillment of our contractual relationship with the Subject or with our partner. In these cases, “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” remains responsible for the processing of personal data and defines the individual elements of the processing, and signs a special contract with the third parties, to whom it assigns the execution of processing activities, in order to ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable legal framework and that every natural person can freely and unhindered exercise the rights recognized by the law.
(b) In some cases, “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” discloses the data to third parties, and this disclosure is made only if it is necessary for the execution of the contract between them or if it is necessary for its compliance “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” with its legal obligations or if necessary for the defense of its rights, the establishment, exercise, support and execution of its legal claims (legal advisor).
(c) Each Subject declares that he accepts that his data may be sent to partner companies with “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA”, which undertake tasks related to the operation of our contractual relationship (accountants) or to serve the Subject. At the same time, the Subject’s personal data may be transmitted to public authorities, independent authorities, etc. (e.g., Police departments, Prosecution Courts, Tax, Customs authorities, the Greek Personal Data Protection Authority, etc.) during the exercise of their duties, ex officio or at the request of a third party who legitimate interest is invoked and in accordance with legal procedures.
7. Transfer of data: We will not transfer Subject information to third parties outside of the country and in any way, without your consent, except in the cases noted herein.
(a) If you are our contractual customer, the place of data processing is defined as Greece.
(b) However, the website users’ data is transferred and stored on servers outside Greece (but in an environment of application of GDPR Regulation 679/2016), where the legislation on the protection of personal data may differ (and differ) from those in force in the Greek and EU territory. The website takes all the necessary measures to ensure that the data of its users enjoy adequate security, in accordance with this, and are not transmitted to third countries outside the EU or to international organizations, which do not enjoy a decision of adequacy for the protection of e.g., d., unless adequate controls are in place, including the security of data and other information. In any case, “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” will be based on the exceptions for special situations (Article 49 GDPR, and in particular: consent of the “Subject” for the transfer, transfer necessary for the execution of a contract between “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” and its counterparty, as a Subject, transmission necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract concluded for the benefit of the Subject, etc.).
8. Data processing period: “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA” processes the data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. The retention time depends on the type of data:
(a) As much information as is required for our contractual relationship, it is kept for as long as you are an active customer of ours (when you have not requested the deletion of your registration number), in order to serve your needs and the requests you submit to us, the management of the transaction our relationship, the promotion of our products and services (provided you have consented to this). (b) Any information you provide us in the contact form of our e-mail address, without entering into a partnership with us, is stored until your request is satisfied/processed or for the promotion of our products and services (if you have consented to this). After the expiration or in any way the termination of the Agreement, the Company may continue to keep and process the data in its possession, either as long as the legislation requires it or for up to twenty (20) additional years (ultimate statute of limitations of the Greek Civil Code).
9. Rights of the data Subjects: Each data subject has the following rights: withdrawal of consent, access-update, correction, restriction of processing of the data concerning him, opposition to the processing, as well as deletion and portability, always under the terms and conditions of the current legislation (eg 20 par.3 GDPR). These rights are exercised either by completing the corresponding application-form, which is available in our offices, or by sending a letter to the address: “EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA ” (3, Korai Str, PO Box 10564, Athens, tel. 0030 2103226244), or by message to the email address: email@example.com. Relevant information on the action, carried out upon request, is provided pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, without delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request. This deadline can be extended by two more months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests (see in more detail: article 12 par.3-4 GDPR). Also, for any complaint, the “Subject” has the right to address the Greek Personal Data Protection Authority, either in writing (address: 1-3, Kifissia’s avenue, P.O. 115 23, Athens) or by electronic message ( www.dpa. gr ).
(b) We use the necessary technical and organizational measures based on the GDPR (encryption of network security and electronic files, pseudonymization, etc.), in order to ensure that your personal data is secure throughout its processing.
(c) We implement on our website (Customer Contact Form) the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) secure communication protocol with strong 256-bit encryption, which ensures the privacy and inviolability of your transactions and personal information.
11. Cookies: EUROCAPITAL PARTNERS SA uses only the following cookie technologies on its website:
|This cookie is used to determine the visitor’s preferred language and sets the language accordingly on the website if possible.
Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that changes how the website behaves or looks, your preferred language or the region you are in.
(a) We do not collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If we find this, without verifying parental consent, we will delete the information from our database as soon as possible.
(b) We inform you that we reserve the right to modify and update this at any time. After each modification, the last update date will be placed at the end.